1. Reservation is carried out after making a prepayment of 500 rubles. If you cancel the rental of the sauna less than 6 hours before the start of the session, the amount of the prepayment is not refundable.
2. If you leave the sauna early, the payment for the remaining hours will not be refunded. The minimum stay in the sauna is 1 hour.
3. The entrance to the sauna is allowed only after 100% payment of the declared rental hours.
4. If you wish to extend the rest time, payment is made in advance for all additional time (subject to availability)
5. Entry with firearms, self-defense equipment and sharp-edged objects is strictly prohibited.
6. In the rented halls of the complex it is prohibited:
- jump into the pool from the sides
- smoking and drinking alcohol in the pool, accidentally broken glass is a threat to your health. Use tables and shelves for wine glasses and ashtrays.
- walking on a damp floor without slates is traumatic!
- interfere with the work of the sauna staff
7. It is forbidden to visit the sauna by children under 18 years old unaccompanied by adults.
8. It is forbidden in a state of alcoholic intoxication to use places of increased danger:
- steam room
- swimming pool
9. The sale of alcoholic beverages, including beer, cigarettes, is prohibited to persons under 18 years of age.
10. For material damage to the property of the organization, the client is obliged to compensate for the damage in accordance with the approved price list.
11. For material damage to the property of the complex and refusal of a one-time compensation, the administrator has the right to demand a deposit in the form of the client's personal property until the full compensation of the incurred loss.
12. In case of violation of the above points, from the rules for visiting the sauna, the administrator has every right to warn or call the non-departmental security to remove the violator without returning the paid rent, and in exceptional cases - without the right to re-visit the sauna.
13. We strongly recommend that you consult with your doctor about your health condition before visiting the sauna or swimming pool.
14. We recommend leaving personal valuables in the storage room at the administrator, otherwise the employees of the complex will not be held liable for their loss.
15. We recommend checking your belongings, money, checks and bills without leaving the cashier.
16. The administrator has the right to refuse to rent to the client without giving any reason.
IN CASE OF PAYMENT FOR RENT A SAUNA, THE BUYER AGREE WITH THE ABOVE RULES.
We wish you a pleasant stay!